Shearwater, the Canadian award-winning computer and advanced diving electronics manufacturer, has announced it has augmented its Teric range.
The 'Journeys' is a watch style, feature-rich, dive computer. Shearwater states "the Journeys Edition is inspired by dive helmets and tools used by divers over the years, re-imagined in underwater adventure stories and movie classics."
The Journeys Edition Teric has a modern, yet elegant and timeless style. Shearwater
The Journeys Teric has five modes and upgradeable software. It has a full colour AMOLED display and features a bronze coloured bezel.
Shearwater actively listens to the people who dive their products. As a result, the company frequently issues software upgrades. In this instance, Shearwater has responded to the most requested colour request for the latest Teric strap, and launched an 'Imperial Purple' strap.
- Modes: OC REC, OC TEC, CC / BO, Gauge, Freediving
- OC REC - Nitrox to 99%
- OC TEC - Trimix enabled
- CC / BO - Fixed PPO2
- Gauge - Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging
- Freediving - Configurable sampling rates and alarms
- 5 OC and 5 CC gases
- Decompression Computer rated to 200 m / 660 ft
- Air integrated
- Number of transmitters (optional): up to 4
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Switchable audible & vibration alerts
- Upgradeable Firmware
- 316 Stainless Bezel and Buttons
- 22mm / 0.8" Strap Size (Extender Included)
- Ballistic Nylon Polymer Case
- Optional Smart AI Transmitter
- Optional strap colours - Black, Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Teal, White, Yellow
- Screen Resolution 400 x 400
- Display Type full colour AMOLED
- Display Size 3.53cm / 1.39"
- Sapphire Window
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Rechargeable, factory replaceable battery
- Battery Life (AI enabled): up to 30 hours (Dive mode), up to 50 hours (Watch mode)
- Wireless charging station
- 500 Dive Log capacity @ 10 second sample rate